Are you still searching for the best impact-drill combo?
With one of these tool sets, you’ll most likely be able to find what you’re looking for and replicate a lot of the functions of other utilities, but only if you pay attention to the right feature set.
Usually buyers compare features and user feedback, but with so many options, going through each one is practically impossible. We compared the top impact drills and chose three of the best.
- Has an LED light which illuminates the target
- The RPM range is from 0 to 3,000
- The tool produces 0 to 3900 IPM
- Comes with a high performance impact driver
- Compact design
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Delivers up to 175 lbs. torque
- Battery can be left in the charger without causing harm
- No carrying case
- Not suited for nonstop heavy-duty use
The Black and Decker impact drill is built with the right balance of convenience and power. Its LED light makes working easy. It is a versatile impact drill combo and can drill into plastic, metal and wood. It also has a quick-release chuck, and its impact driver offers a solid, reliable performance.
- Sports a one-handed loading design and it is compatible with 1” bits
- The DeWalt is equipped with a 300-watt motor for high performance.
- The DeWalt drill has rapid transmission and dual speed option
- The drill driver has an ergonomic handle for a more comfortable grip
- Solid ergonomic design
- Consistent results
- Comes with two batteries
- 90 foot/pound torque
- The chuck is made of plastic
- Chuck can slip when not tightened properly
The DeWalt DCK240C2 is a compact but powerful impact drill which provides plenty of power and flexibility. Its dual speed option means you have better control over the process, and the compact design keeps the weight down. It is built mostly for casual use, but there is enough power here for the occasional heavy-duty use.
- The Bosch uses an 18-volt motor so it is more compact but not less powerful than other impact drills
- The Bosch weighs only 3.5 lbs., but is durably built
- Its load RPM is 2,800 and comes with 3,200 BPM for a reliable performance
- Has a long life for consistent driving and drilling
- The package includes the impact drill, carry bag and batteries so you can get started right away
- Provides solid power even with its compact size
- Design and build is suitable for overhead projects
- Convenient to use with a long lifespan
- Heavy-duty use consumes a lot of battery power
- Chuck may need to be re-tightened every now and then
The Bosch impact drill is a powerful impact drill that delivers the kind of performance you expect from Bosch. Those who have previously used Bosch tools are familiar with the quality of their work, and this impact drill delivers as you would expect. If you have never used an impact drill before, or need more power than an entry-level drill can provide, the Bosch could be what you are looking for.
- Each of these impact drills has features that stand out, but how do they stack up when compared with one another? Based on overall features, value and performance, we give the edge to the DeWalt, however, the right choice depends on the features you’re looking for.
- If you only use an impact drill on occasions and mostly do light- to medium-duty work,the Black & Decker MAX drillcould be for you. It has just the right amount of power for home and DIY tasks, and it is also easy to use. If you don’t need a lot of impact drill power, the MAX is for you.
- If you are into DIY and want power with versatility, we recommend the DeWalt DCK240C2. This kit has the features you need to work on any drilling project. It is lightweight, and the compact size means you can use it tight spaces where large impact drills cannot fit.
- The Bosch CLPK232A-181 impact drill is for those who are looking for power in a small tool. A good impact drill is light and easy to use, and this is a good example of that. With its 2,800 no load RPM and 3,200 BPM, there is more than enough power here for most applications.
The growing popularity of power tools means you can reduce clutter in your toolbox. With the three impact drill combos we have here, you can take your choice and boost productivity. Whether you’re a casual user or heavily into DIY, any one of these three will do fine. In the end, however, most people are looking for a definitive answer to which one is best, so as we stated before, our opinion goes to DeWALT’s DCK240C2, clearly the powerful, overall winner, if you aren’t looking for something specifically found in another brand, drill, or set. Happy shopping!